FINALLY!!

I don’t know if it’s because 

It’s Saturday 
I slept well yesterday 
I got the hygiene bag stuff organized while i was being lazy and resting
It was the rejuvenating shower bombs
My kitchen is almost done
The hope that the procedure i had yesterday will work
My dad is having many more good than bad moments 
My time with Jesus
I served 3 meals last week with people i love 
My daughter and i are a great team 
I am loved
I finally will have a fantastic team at work and help managing all this work 
Less time on Facebook 
Why her? Book listening today
I’m going to watch a soccer game of one of my favorite people on the planet
The Uganda stuff i was blessed to help with is all coming together


I don’t know which one of those things tipped the scales for me today but i really feel great today!!

He has restored my joy in so many ways!!

Life isn’t always perfect but there are so many great things ❤️


Grace

Comments