Governor race! And the water crisis

We have an election for governor coming up, so I’ve been doing my research.

I hated having to vote for a President, both candidates sucked pond water.

There are a few issues that are important to me.

One of them is clean water. I think our current governor and Lt Governor should have to bathe and drink water full of lead until they fix the problem.

There are 18 candidates running for Governor.

I emailed all 18 asking for their plan to fix Michigan’s water crisis after reading this article:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-09-21/nestl-makes-billions-bottling-water-it-pays-nearly-nothing-for

Guess how many responded? 2

One within 24 hours and had a plan
One said we needed to do something about it, no plan.

There are important issues to each of us. Maybe water isn’t important to you (if ask you to try living without it for a week if you think it’s not.

Ask those running for state reps, governors, etc what they believe and how they are going to execute.

This is no time to sit by the sidelines and hope these politicians are going to represent us.

If you’d like to know my findings, you can message me privately.

Comments