He is true and working in our best interest

I believe we should be honest in our struggles because it is then that people can see us grow and maybe it will help someone in their faith walk.

But i think we should also sing the praises of God. Because the reason we can be honest is because He always is there. He is faithful.

God is love. 

There isn’t a struggle that i, or anyone else i know, has been through that God hasn’t been faithful.

Yes i know, bad things happen and i don’t always understand why, but i know that God has carried me through some really hard times.

I can’t explain how in my heart, without saying a word to anyone, I’ll beg God for help and it will show up. 

I can’t explain how in the middle of a trial i will cry out and He will answer my prayer.

I can’t explain the beauty of the sky but yet i know He has painted a masterpiece for me.

I’ve had a really hard month, a really hard 11 months really. I was hoping at the beginning of the new year it would be different, that God would hit the reset button and my sorrow would just turn to joy, that my health issues would magically disappear. That in the darkness, He’d find the light switch and BAM! It would all go away.

But so far... no reset button.

But....

I know that i am blessed! But that doesn’t make it easy.

In all my struggles God has shown me His faithfulness. He has sent me some of the most incredible people to love me when I’m most unloveable. 

I’ve learned to lean in and ask for help. I’ve learned to give when it seemed like i had nothing to give. 

Most of my life I’ve had to take care of business on my own, “i don’t need anybody” mentality because when people hurt me, it just hurt me too much. God has taught me the value for community and friendship and how my soul thirsts For it. This has been a lesson Not just for me and my benefit but for others who need it too.

I have seen the Character of God and it is good. 

I don’t know why bad things happen but i know that in the last year God has shown up, answered all of my prayers, maybe not in the way I’d like, but always in my best interest. He’s removed people who have been fake and dramatic and replaced them with people who are True and steady. 

He has taught me to find the good in every day. Even if it’s not easy and i gotta dig deep and i have. 

I think about that saying “God never gives us more than we can handle”... what a bunch of malarkey!

The truth is that each day, and whatever it brings, He gives us His grace, His strength , and His love to get through it all. 

Even when we are faithless, He is faithful


Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Big Amen! He is Faithful...Always! And He Always gives us more than we can handle...but not more than He can handle in and thru and for us. Love you, girl!