Learning to love

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both side ~David viscott 

If you have ever met me you’d know I’m a hugger and a lover of people. Those who really know that in order for me to share my feelings it sometimes takes a crow bar to get them out and even then they come out misrepresented because they get mixed up in a tornado inside my head and heart with lies from the enemy mixed in.

I’ve been working on journaling to get things out, sharing with people even when it’s hard to trust and I’m ugly inside.

It’s been hard and a joy. It’s released Burdens i was never meant to carry.

I’ve got some amazing encouragement and people have also said the dumbest poop to me lol, i would laugh inside And think they love me they’re trying (gotta give grace i will need it someday )

I read in the Crave devotional that food doesn’t love us back no matter how much we love it. This isn’t something new I’ve never heard but it struck me fiercely.

And Sunday my pastor said (about the tomb that “held” Jesus ) God didn’t move the stone to let Jesus out, He moved it to let us in. 

I either believe i can trust God and His love for me or i don’t. There’s no halfway. Y’all know there’s nothing half way about me.

I’m sharing with God and His people and I’m letting the hurt out so i can let the healing in!


I want to live that quote heart wide open to give and receive love ❤️ 

Comments