The swipe

I know a lot of people who have been successful at on line dating. I don’t happen to be one of them unless you count the lessons I’ve learned.

Recently I’ve used Bumble which i didn’t think was that bad. Define bad 😂

However i was listening to something... podcast, sermon, or radio and the speaker talked about how flippant we swipe left and right and how whether we do it on purpose we devalue people.

For me, a light bulb 💡 went off. It hit me right in the gut. I don’t EVER, in ANY way, want to devalue anyone.

It was true. Don’t like this - left, don’t like that - left. Like this or that - right. Won’t even talk about the crazy after I’ve started talking to someone. So i deleted my Id and the app

I know plenty of people that on line dating has worked for, i just don’t happen to be one of them. I guess, I’ll wait to meet someone in person


To be honest, i don’t want to be devalued either. I’m the daughter of the King!  I always want to remember that!

Comments