Even tired i can see God’s masterpieces

Today is a rest day from the gym. Not because i wanted it to be, people, I’m tired.

People are worried about me and quite frankly maybe they should be. Im so tired 

Not like oh i need a good nights sleep more like i need a good weeks sleep.

I’m doing my best to keep it together and put clean clothes on everyday. I don’t even say crazy because i know i can get my point across without it (Plus i will reserve it for when i really need it).

There isn’t much anyone can do for
Me (thanks everyone for asking).  Getting texts from people who love me really is just what i need to feed my weary heart and body.

I’m trying to drink water and make good food choices.  

Please keep praying.

I do see God’s blessings all over the place... look at the sky. It’s a masterpiece 🎨 


Comments