Being a momma

I got a million feelings about Mother’s Day!

It’s not always the greatest day!

A day that points out something that is missing  ( my momma)  is hard but i try not to let it over shadow the fact she God gave me the greatest gift, my own daughter!

I was hugging some of my kids from youth group, and as i hugged them i said “makes a mommas heart happy “

I’d like to just say that if I’ve gotten to serve your family by loving your kids as part of church or my daughter or you’re my friend, I’d like to just tell you thanks! It is truly an honor, one that there are no words to say all my heart wants to say. 

If you are one of my kids I love, please know that i have always loved you, i loveyou now, and i will always loveyou, everyday no matter what and i also know that at one point or another i know you’ve not liked me so much (it’s a momma badge of honor). I know i probably didnt loveyou perfectly, I’ve prayed for you like a momma (that might be why you’re still alive😂❤️), I’ve always loved you! You’ve made my life grander than I’ve ever deserved! 


Being a momma is the hardest bestest job I’ve ever had!

Comments