I’m the one...

I had on my calendar to go to a worship night at Woodside Detroit east. As the day grew closer i started to think of reasons (mostly i was tired) why I’d just stay home.

But then God gave me an assignment and the only way it could be fulfilled was to go. 

Dang it.

I let people down ALL.THE.TIME. But when an assignment from God comes, well i gotta do it.

Then i figures i could just quick fulfill the assignment and escape. No one will notice.

Ok.

After the second song.

I can’t seem to let my heart open. 

But if i do I’ll cry.

I’ll just sing. It’ll be fine.

Then someone comes up to me, hugs me.

Poop 💩 

And then it happens. 

I start crying. 

And i can’t stop. 

But then it happened.

My heart was wide open.

His love was POURING into me.

You see, God not only loves me, HE KNOWS ME! 

He knows that i will hold my broken heart so tight that He can’t get through. I hold on too tight, but He also knows, that if He asks me to do something i will. I only go on Facebook a couple times a day (used to be 100s of times) and this one time i went on was when i saw the assignment.

Call it a coincidence. I call it a divine appointment :)

It says in bible that God will leave the 99 to go get the one. He didn’t even let me walk away, He came to get me before i got too far ❤️

I’m thankful 

Listen to that song 


Comments