Never give up

Lately i have felt like I’m always behind! Haven’t had time to make dinner, I’m too tired to do almost anything. Even packing a lunch or making a smoothie for breakfast seems like a mountain i just can’t climb. I can’t tell you how many times i wanted to post in Fb “please someone make me dinner” but half the time i wasn’t Home Long enough to eat it. 

Last week phyllis i got a new plan because people we are wore out. 

I decided that i just can’t live this way.  So like a good football team, at half time i switched from on the defensive to the offensive. 

I made dinner today :) chicken with tomatoes, cauliflower gnocchi, and roasted veggies. I made 10 smoothie bags ready for the mornings. I put out my clothes for the whole week (yes like a little kid). 

It’s time. It’s time to take the time to take care of myself. I don’t want to gain weight, i want to be healthy. I don’t want to have to spend time looking for clothes in the morning if it means i can sleep a few minutes longer or get to work earlier so i can get off earlier or if I’m reading my bible or my book, i can do that instead of looking for something to wear. 

It might seem crazy or weird but i know for me, prep and planning is my key to success!

So here i go!


I’m a badass and bold, i just forgot for a minute or two ❤️

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
You go girl! Time for some self care.