Shhhhhh

I’ve got a big personality. And i can sometimes feel so small in a room i feel like no one sees me.

When threatened i can “hulk” up and be so big it frightens... me

I’ve learned to “put it away” when threatened and when dealing with someone who did it to me, that’s exactly what i told her “Put it away”. I wasn’t threatened by her nor was she goign to try to intimidate me. No thank you.

I’ve learned that in order to be really heard, to have my heart heard, i whisper. Ever notice that a lot more people listen intently when you whisper than when you shout.

I discovered quite a few years ago when someone was shouting to get their point across that just because someone is loud that doesn’t make them a leader.  


Some of the best things are said with our hearts with no words at all. 

Comments