What’s rambling around

I’d like to share my heart about something

I hate politics.

I dont share posts about bombings because i want to get political or have people make comments about how one group wants to murder others.

I share them because they outrage me and make me sad. 

I spend nights praying for those in that area that they will be safe and free from harm. 

Do you know that some people don’t even know that’s going on? 

I’m trying to do research about how to go to the Middle East and love on refugees.

I’ll never forget listening to someone’s story and my Pastor said (I’m paraphrasing) that we should see ourselves in everyone’s story. 

That really resonated with me. The truth is i try to see hope in every person, i learn more about others, i learn more about myself, i learn more about love. 

When i see stories about bombings and attacks, i think of how i would feel if it was someone i loved. What if i got word that someone i loved was in a hospital or worse? What if someone i know was part of that bombing? What if i was?

It saddens me that people have to go through that or that is just part of their everyday. It makes me sad that in flint they still don’t have drinkable water. Don’t even get me started on education.... 


Personally, i think about what Jesus said. Love God, Love others.  I’m certainly not perfect at it but i do strive for that everyday. 

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Yes, you do.