He uses it all


Carrying for a parent is hard. It just is. 

Being a care giver in general whether parent, child, husband, friend... you get my point this difficult. 

You make the best decisions you can at any given time with the information or lack thereof. There isn’t always root cause analysis or fish bone diagraming that can be done to say if i do this then this will be the result and if i do that then that will be the result.

It’s hard people. 

When people ask what they can do always the answer is pray. Almost always the answer is nothing. Working long days is hard then doing whatever needs to be done... 

Memories of good and bad have swept over me. Sometimes (i don’t even know how) i turn off my feelings so i don’t cry allllllll day. 

Today was an especially hard emotional day. Dealing with things i don’t want to deal with, hearing things that are hard to hear. It blows. 

I was leaving my friends a message and i said all of it, God uses it all. 

And then “So will i” popped up on Spotify, and i cried as i sang the whole song.

I know that my life hasn’t always been easy but it hasn’t all sucked either, and God continues to use me and grow me. 

He sends me friends who pray and love me. 


And so... so will I




And as You speak
A hundred billion failures disappear
Where You lost Your life so I could find it here
If You left the grave behind You so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve done
Every part designed in a work of art called love
If You gladly chose surrender so will I
I can see Your heart
Eight billion different ways
Every precious one
A child You died to save
If You gave Your life to love them so will I








Comments