Dreams do come true!!

I know dreams come true! 

I have been asking “what’s next?” Expecting God to just plop it in front of me. You’ve got to have a dream if you want a dream come true. 

And you know what i got ? 

Nothing 

I was beginning to grow frustrated.

So i started really praying about it.

How can i use my time, talents, and treasures for You? 

Didn’t come right away but I’ve been dreaming/praying.

So you know ive been praying praying dreaming dreaming dreaming.

It always comes down to this:

Food truck 

Always.

A couple different dream about it - but one is always the same.

Feeding children. Feeding hungry children.

“Auntie Margie’s Dream Come True”

Can’t you see it? You can see it right? I can see it! As clear as day.

Drive into neighborhoods like the Diggs and Cornerstone and Brewster and feed kids on the weekends! Have a fruit or veggie of the week to try (because if you try it you might like it!), yummy good fill your belly food.

It’s my dream come true. Absolutely.

I got time (well I’d find it), the talent (He’s given me that), and the treasure (well God’s gonna have to help with that too)!

That’s it folks. 

I wonder how it’s gonna happen! It’s gonna need a miracle. But God’s got plenty of those!


And it will have a book shelf like a traveling library!!! Let’s not forget that!!

Comments