šŸ¦‡ šŸ’© šŸ˜œ 

Do you wonder if I’m really as crazy as i seem? The answer is yes!!! Why yes i am! 

My dad has been in rehab for months and we have to make sure he’s taken care of. It’s not an easy task I’ll tell you. You hear about caregiver burnout well I’m there. Besides my job is crazy and my travel is limited and selfishly i feel like I’ve lost my summer and most of the memories i have of the last 4 months are fighting for my dad to be taken care of (and that’s not the kind of memories i like to make). I do steal away for moments but there don’t seem to be enough of them.

I was talking to someone tonight and they said they’d like to meet more women who are real. True story. Me too. I’m lucky because i don’t hang around people who aren’t real. Fake people know i can see through their BS like a window. And they usually can’t take my directness. 

But true story we (women) need to find a peace with knowing me don’t have it all together and acting like a fool. 

Yesterday i lost my mind in texts to my friend. Today she prayed scripture over me. And i wrote them out, i knew it would bring me peace. I could have just read them but writing them helps commit them to memory.

I’m thankful for my real friends. Those who give me a CTFD, or prayer. It’s real life people. 

Comments