Good gifts and Tacos šŸŒ® 

I’m known for a lot of things... bad first impressions, carrying a spoon in my purse (whack).... and making too much delicious food lol

Yesterday was my "little" cousins’ " baby shower. A family affair ❤️

i made my not so famous taco bar. I’ve been making elote casserole instead of rice lately and it’s been a hit! Three people asked me for the recipe. Lol i told them the best i could because y’all know, recipes are for baking. 

I made so much food. Partly because i always make too much and i thought there might be more people. 

You know what that means? Tacos at BH this week, tacos at youth group, enchilada casserole for dinner #truestory 

I’m so thankful for the gift of cooking for people. There are a lot of gifts one can have, and there isn’t one that’s better than the other, but cooking for people is my favorite. God designed us to eat. Everyday and to have a gift that completes that seems to be the best gift ever!! And to do it and it be yummy, all the better!

Today, I’m tired, and thankful. 


There’s nothing better than serving people i love ❤️ 



Comments