His love for me ❤️

I’m sitting in another waiting room waiting for my dad to come back up to his room.  while in the waiting room i fell asleep. Woke up sing "extravagant" by Steffany Gretzinger (words below)

It’s been the weirdest surgery! I had no feelings about what would happen. My heart prepared for the worst and hoped for the best. 

One thing i was for sure of, God is good. I knew that whatever comes my way, He has a plan and is faithful.

I’ve learned in the past few months that nothing is in our control except our attitudes. My faith in God has grown stronger has i really have come to believe that He has my best interest at heart. When it’s hard, He’s growing me and as my friend Amanda says "we are building character". The best growth comes in the hardest times. 

When there are good amounts of rain and sun the crops grow a great harvest. That’s what i focus on. It’s been hard but it hasn’t been all bad. I’ve had some great sunshiney ☀️moments amongst the rain ☔️ and it’s reminded me of God’s promises just like rainbows 🌈 do. 

I am thankful to the God who sustains me in the moments when i think i can’t make it. I’m thankful to the God who loves me and grows me. I’m thankful to God who has brought me such good friends to walk along side me. And I’m thankful for the God who has poured such a joy in my heart that laughter and love spill out.

I’m thankful for it all. Even the hardest moments. 

Extravagant by Steffany Gretzinger 

You were a lover before time's beginning

And you gave Your love freely withholding nothing

Jesus, my Jesus

You carried the weight of the world on Your shoulders

And you stopped at nothing, to prove You were for us

Jesus, my Jesus

It's extravagant, it doesn't make sense

We'll never comprehend, the way You love us

It's unthinkable, only heaven knows

Just how far You'd go, to say You love us

To say You love us, to say you love us

You don't belittle our pain and our suffering

And You comfort us in our greatest unraveling

Jesus, my Jesus

You are the dawn that is breaking within me

And You are the sun that is rising around me

Jesus, my Jesus

It's extravagant, it doesn't make sense

We'll never comprehend, the way You love us

It's unthinkable, only heaven knows

Just how far You'd go, to say You love us

To say You love us, to say You love us

Here is all my love

It's Yours, no conditions

When You pull me close

No, I won't resist it

Here is all my love

It's Yours, no conditions

When You pull me close

No, I won't resist it

Here is all my love

It's Yours, no conditions

When You pull me close

No, I won't resist it

No, I won't resist it

No, I won't resist it

No, I won't resist it

It's extravagant, it doesn't make sense

We'll never comprehend, the way You love us

It's unthinkable, only heaven knows

Just how far You'd go, to say You love us

To say You love us, to say You love us

To say You love us, to say You love us

To say You love us

To say You love us

It's extravagant, it doesn't make sense

We'll never comprehend, the way You love us

It's unthinkable, only heaven knows

Just how far You'd go, to say You love us

Comments