It’s who i am 

It is the weirdest thing. I leave a 12 pack of scissors in my car. I bought 3 packs. Why? I don’t really know why. I felt like the number was 3. It was honesltnb12 more pairs than i needed. 

So a first grade teacher gets in my car and says "these are cute" so of course i say take them. I was gonna donate them anyway. I knew in that moment that God had that moment in mind. Who am i that God let’s me give away His treasures? I get the joy in those moments. 

As i was packing backpacks today for some loveys that i love my heart was filled with such a joy. To get kids started on the right foot is an honor. 

It’s weird but i try to live my life that if i only got one more day, i wouldn’t regret a day God gave me or that id say "i wish i would have"

It makes forgiveness easier. It makes being generous freeing (my money isn’t mine, it’s God’s He just lets me use it), it makes fun funner.  It makes the tears healing.  because every moment matters. 

It means I’m annoying and too much. It means my mind is always going, my heart is always churning. 

We only get one life. And i want to make every day count. Every detai matters. That’s how God made me. 

I’m thankful 


Comments