Making a run from the border

So... i went to the doc the other day and she told me i was borderline diabetic. 

Oh hell no!

It’s been a hard five months and I’m chubby but i don’t want to be a diabetic. I don’t want to take the medicine. Unless the label is a good one i don’t want to be labeled!!! 

So i cut a lot of carbs from my diet. It honestly hasn’t been that difficult because I’m a goal digger and no diabetes is a good goal!!!  I’ve made sure I’ve had food that’s healthy for me. I’ve been to the gym, and the days i haven’t i knew there would be lots of movement.

It’s gonna be a slow ugly race because there’s only so much time in a day (and i have a long way to go!!) I’m carving my health out first thing every day and i take the time to pack my lunch and snacks to be successful. Tracking on MY FITNESS PAL. 

I’m worth it. I want to live a healthy old life and the journey is Step in the right direction every day. 

Comments