Who i am 

Reading "you are a bad ass" reminded me that i am. 


I put this up at work


The book reminded me that goals don’t achieve themselves. It reminded me that accomplishments are worth fighting for!

I had health goals but got distracted by my dads health issues and got completely derailed. Gained 15 pounds with stress, poor eating habits, and lack of exercise. No excuses. I did it . Sure i shouldn’t have but no shame because shame leaves you where you are.

Today as the guy at the front desk said "it’s been awhile" my head hung for a minute and i started to make an excuse. All i said was yes. I’m sure he meant no shame. I’m just gonna think he missed my morning smile and "GOOD MORNING!!!" 

I came to the gym last night. Felt good to get moving. And to begin moving forward again.

Got home. Packed my lunch and snacks for today and here i am at the gym this morning and it feels good.

No excuses. No shame.

None of that is from God.

I’m a goal digger

I’m a goal achiever

I’m a mastepiece

I’m a never give upper 

I’m loved

I’m chosen

Im a beautiful creation 

I’m a bad ass

Comments