The weekend ❤️

I just woke up after an hour and a half nap.

My heart is so happy! Such a great last four days!

Today was the icing on the best cake.

I spent Thursday and Friday at flip camp making snacks and loving kids. Hearing Dallas and Charlie say my name over and over again might have been some of the best sounds i heard. Handing kids fruit snacks and snacks was so fun too. Little Tripp sees me and know i have them. The older kids which are my favorite continue to remind me that i was born for youth ministry. 

Yesterday i was lucky enough to help clean the school that our church meets in. And i got to again use my carpet cleaner, it is slightly weird that i love using that :)

I saw Wicked with two Wicked virgins at the Detroit Opera House. It’s my very favorite show and i feel so darn thankful that i could see it twice this year, six times total (5 times in Detroit and 1 time in NYC).

Today was my favorite though. We served almost 600 meals, I’m not sure how many people. I had the best food crew and i was able to give someone three backpacks for some kids and i got to hand out two myself and that hardly ever happens! Normally most that i give out, people know i have them so they give them out which is fine by me :)

I feel the most refreshed I’ve felt since March. My body is tired but it’s the best kind of tired. I stood at the back while church was going on and my heart was overflowing. I was lucky enough to organize the food :)

You know what I’m most thankful for? People who look past my many character flaws and love me anyway. I know all the reasons why someone wouldn’t like me but I’m thankful for those who see past those and remind me of the good things God has done and continues to do in my heart. It’s humbling and makes me want to be better.

After the last for days, I’m more sure in my life that God is indeed good. 

Comments