T shirts for clean water 

Clean water is a thing for me. I’ve always thought that people should have clean water. 

I knew a beautiful little girl in Haiti that died from cholera from drinking dirty water. I’ve personally been sick because of unclean water.

It has always been ridiculous to me that the people of Flint don’t have water free from lead. It’s been years. It’s unacceptable. We have (maybe had) the money and still...

Now there is lead in the schools of Detroit. And I’m furious, and i could yell and scream but really what will it do. Nothing. 

I ain’t about nothing. 

My friend is a principal at an elementary school in Detroit. They have water coolers but they are using cups and that’s expensive and wasteful. So she asked for water bottles, and I’ll get them. I found them for a great price. 

It’s not in my nature to do nothing. We can all do something. So I’m raising money by selling T-shirt’s and taco seasoning. Any extra will pay for water bottles for another school. Kids matter. 

Buy a T-shirt, please.

http://letloverule.com/everybodylovesdetroit/shop/home

You can read about it here:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2018/09/water_coolers_replace_detroit.amp

Comments