Honor 

I barely understand it myself. All that’s happened in the last 6 months and i can’t begin to figure out the why...
I was stressing out the other day on the way to the gym... and i felt like God said to me "i meant it when i said to honor your mother and father"

""Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you."
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭20:12‬ ‭ESV
‬‬
It’s the first commandment with a promise.

HONOR - verb
1. regard with great respect.
synonyms: esteem, respect, admire, defer to, look up to; 
2. fulfill (an obligation) or keep (an agreement)

It’s not always easy to take care of my dad. We have a long history and it’s not always good. 😭 but it’s not always terrible either. ❤️

It’s day 1 and it hasn’t gone exactly smoothly... like why would the pharmacy send insulin with no needles? Or even ask if we needed them? Sheesh 🤦🏼‍♀️but I’ll call tomorrow and get some needles. And make sure my dad gets the best care possible.

I don’t know why God has put me in this situation. I don’t have to like it all the time but i can find joy, i can love, and i will honor both my father and God.

The song below (click the link) came on yesterday and i started weeping.

God is doing a great work in me ❤️

https://youtu.be/kHtdwYGvueI

Comments