I had to Move!!!!

I had forgotten who I am.

It happens. 

 People say hurtful things to me, even if it was a joke.

I am forced to do things that are outside of our comfort zones.

I take a look at the things that I fall short of, so much so, that I forgot the things I am good at .

I got all weird about these gifts that I bought for some people I love and respect. The truth is that I'm a pretty good gift giver. It's because I really try to be thoughtful about the gifts I give.

I just got so stupid because I forgot who God says I am, and I'm thankful for friends who remind me. And tell me to knock it off. (thanks AP)

There are a lot of things that aren't my gifts, we all can't have all the gifts.

I haven't been on my regular work out schedule, my eating schedule is whacky. So nothing seems normal.

Today I woke up tired, so I made a different plan for moving (went for a walk in the beautiful sunshine at lunch). The walk gives me time alone with God that is different than reading. I see the beauty He created and I am reminded that I am part of that beauty.

It gives me time and quiet to hear His voice.

It also gives me time to laugh as I see signs like this... I had no intention of trespassing, swimming, or ice skating, and NOW I WANT TO!

I'm reminded who He's made me, strong, brave, beautiful (Thanks Linds), I love fierce, I notice beauty in others and all around me.  I'm funny.  Smart, Kind, helpful, loving...

Just like He created me, and He has my heart.














Comments