Puddles in life

I was driving through an overflowed street today during the downpour because my dad was out of test strips, wanted soda, and English muffins. (That’s not my car)

I don’t actually have that many fears except hitting a deer and my car stalling in an overflowed street.
It was dark, Lincoln Park doesn’t have very many street lights (what the heck) and i was in the middle of an overflow before i knew it. I started to freak out but at that point there was nothing i could do but pray and keep going.

I feel like that’s my life somedays, I’m in the middle of something I’d rather not be in, i didn’t see it coming, but there are only two things to do - pray and keep going.
I miss everyday laughter, and smiles. I’m working hard to find joy but it’s hard work. So if you see me, let’s laugh :) and share joy and love. I’m gonna make it! Because there aren’t any others choices so I’ll just keep smiling.

But on another note... i got my hair done... so I’ve got cute hair going for me.



Comments