Sunday ramblings 

Today was my first day helping at Kids church. Don’t worry people i haven’t completely lost it, it was only check in! Children’s church ain’t my jam.

Jamie asked me to go to the third floor where the kids were. Third floor? Is there an elevator. Nope. Stairs it is! So i hiked up there, it was dark and i was dizzy. I just sat there for a minute and thought only for Jesus and Jamie (never did i think there would be another Youth Pastor i could follow other than Adam - goes to show you, God has it all handled).

I wasn’t going to stand during worship because i felt like i was gonna fall and plummet to my death.... but "king of my heart" came on and i couldn’t sit. 

In just an instant i was overcome with the goodness of God. He is good. It’s been a dang roller coaster the last 6 months. And I’ve learned to prepare and fight without raising my voice. I’ve learned... so much. Even when to ask for help. Now when someone offers i just say "yes". Ha! Ain’t no shame in my game. 

He’s never gonna let me down!

After church, man it was so great!!!! We had students and i love those appleheads ❤️. But i was tired... they wore me OUT! I came home and took a nap. Woke up thinking about the things I’d like to accomplish in the next year. The journey of 100 miles begins with a single step. 

Cleaned out a closet which i had moved a dresser in... people! I found a whole drawer full of T-shirt’s!! It was my lucky day!! But i need to start cleaning stuff out, donating, throwing... i got too much stuff y’all. Not T-shirts though, can’t have too many of those.

It’s been a crazy Sunday. 

Glad i have another day off!!

Do what God says ❤️

Also found these... my momma painted them ❤️

Comments