Day 12 God is Jehovah-rophe

Jehovah-rophe what the heck does that mean? Isn't it crazy about the Christian Language?  Sometimes it's like you need a PhD to figure it out.

So it means God heals. 

Jer 33:6 “‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

I think that God can heal us from our physical ailments however, for me, God has healed me to have the greatest peace in the midst of chaos. 

I remember hearing this song in church, sobbing, thinking about how many times I prayed for whatever to bring me peace, a kind word, or even a hug.  Sometimes I would just pray that someone would make me laugh.  Or go out with a friend for some relief, and God would come through everytime. God healed my anxious heart to one of peace no matter what got thrown at me.

The more I learn about who God is, the more I realize how much He loves me. it makes me thankful. SO VERY THANKFUL.






Comments