Day 13 God is SELF-SUFFICIENT

oh man!  Of all the things God is, this one may be one of the most overwhelming.

You see God doesn't need me, yet HE CHOOSES ME! 

You see God has every quality, ability, and supernatural command with never-ending measure. Every attribute or mighty and wonderful power is His endlessly. God wants for nothing and lacks nothing; He is complete.

Gen 1:27-28
27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.
28 And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth."
Does it blow anyone else away that we were created in HIS IMAGE!  Ok, but let's be real, I'm a hot mess!  But the thought that He's in my heart and He will continue to work in my life and I will be fruitful and the hardest seasons bring the best fruit!  Whoa.

That just blows me away.

He loves me.

Comments