Day 15 - God is OMNIPRESENT

Isaiah 43:2 “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.”

Omnipresent = God is everywhere at the same time.

There is something comforting knowing that there is no where I can go that God won't be there.  There isn't a thing that can happen to me that God can't protect me from. 

For most of my life I have worked to protect myself.  I have built walls to protect myself but the very walls I built to keep others out, kept me in.

Over the last few years, I have learned to live Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”  It hasn't been easy and its been an incredible lesson in trust and allowing God in every crevice of my life.  EVERY LAST ONE.

Comments