Day 3 God is Infinite

Infinite

Makes me think of Buzz Lightyear "to infinity and beyond!"
 


The study I did used Romans 11:33 as a reference: 
Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!

I looked up some other verses if you want to read them you can use

1 Timothy 6:16

Isaiah 40:28

Psalm 113:4-6

But this one, it's the verse I originally thought of:

Rev 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

When I get wrapped up too tight in the things of this world, I remember that nothing can happen to me that God hasn't already thought about and made a way through.  Because He is the creator of all things.  He made the sun, heck, He created the whole world and He made it good. Long before us, and long after are gone, He will still go on. 

Even His wisdom is infinite, there isn't a jam I get myself into that I can't get out of...  We can't out love Him, we can't out give Him because His love and generosity is infinite! It goes on and on... and on and on and on and on and on...

Its crazy to think how Big God is and how much He can do, the beauty He created and continues to create, and still He thinks of me. 

He loves. Infinitely.

Comments