Back to it


I’ve been looking forward to today for awhile.
Back to the gym 

I know that on the days  I’m at the gym my mind is clearer my emotions more in check. I feel better. And as a task person it feels good to check something off that’s good for me. 

I woke up a little later than i wanted. Couldn’t find blueberries for my smoothie. Couldn’t find my headphones. All that to be said i made a different smoothie (has anyone made one with fresh cranberries before? I want to try that), no headphones but I’m here on the elliptical Getting it done. Thinking about a 5k for thanksgiving day! How about that !

I’ve got big dreams and i always think of mrs. Grant in the beginning of the series Fame.
You've got big dreams. You want fame. Well, fame costs. And right here is where you start paying: in sweat.

Which i don’t want fame.  But i do need to work to accomplish them! 


So here’s where i start paying!

Comments