Life on purpose

Someone said something to me that really made me think.... something like  don’t plan for your next vacation as an escapee from your current life, live your life in a way that you love it all the time so vacations are extensions of a life well lived. 

I have been very intentional lately. For seven months my life seemed like chaos and controlled by something and someone else. I decided that in order to not go insane I’d be very intentional about my life. Live each day as if it’s on purpose. 

It doesn’t mean that each day is completely planned but i do make the most of everyday! 

I try to move everyday whether it’s at the gym or a walk with the dog.

In November I’m doing “30 things in 30 days” to help declutter my home! We have too much stuff. Yesterday i cleaned out drawers and closets and got rid of 22 articles of clothing - 4 things i threw away - why was i saving these???? Growing up not having a lot, starting my job as a mother pretty poor i save a lot of things “just in case”, getting rid of them is completely freeing!! It’s a heart tug to say that i don’t need to save “things just in case” if i need it God will provide it.  (Today I’m tackling the garage!) 

I send more cards, i try to be more encouraging, buying the kids their favorite candy for youth group, love people every day in small ways. 


My heart is thankful. Living on purpose is growing my gratitude for Gods provision and for the beautiful people He’s put in my life.

Comments