Meal planning

It's been a long time since I meal planned, especially on here.  I'm really trying to work on my finances, my health and meal planning is key for me.  Lots and lots of veggies this week!

Here is this week's menu and a new recipe!  (Thanks Autumn!)


Sunday – Pancakes and Fruit

Monday – Taco Bowls (Brown rice, black beans, roasted butter squash & purple cabbage, elote, tomatoes)

Tuesday – Out

Wednesday – Burgers (Veggie/Turkey) and sweet provide

Thursday – Ravioli and veggies

Friday – Out

Saturday – Ice Box round up (Leftovers)

 

Pancakes

1 c flour
2 T sugar
1 T baking powder
½ t salt
Dash cinnamon
1 c non diary milk
1 T apple cider vinegar
1 t vanilla

Directions:

Mix dry ingredients well in a bowl.

Add milk & vanilla, whisk.  Add Apple cider vinegar, mix well.

I had to add about a ¼ c extra flour to get the consistency I wanted.

Comments