Different Christmas

This Christmas is a little different.

And up until today my new Christmas it seemed like a great idea.

Instead of buying my family Christmas presents i sent them all an email saying “i loveyou but I’m buying food for a food pantry instead of presents” 

I’ll tell you the truth, it seemed like the best idea up until today. When there were no presents to wrap.  I didnt really ask them, i just said “hey this is what I’m doing” which i know my family loves me and supports all my crazy ideas. 

It’s just different this year. And i can’t figure out how i feel about it. Lol

Families will have groceries and my Dream is always to feed people. Some people want to be rich, powerful, and then there is weirdo me... i want to feed people. 

It still feels like the right thing to do just different.


Different is good. 

Comments