Goal digger

I want to be a better me! So of course i love to set goals! I’m a goal digger!!

Read the Bible more 
Love more 
Travel more 
Recycle more 
Get rid of more things 
Exercise more


But “more” is hard to define and even harder to achieve!

Isn’t that the craziest revelation??

Read the Bible everyday. 
Serve at soup kitchens 3x a week, cook 1 meal a month at students (instead of pizza)
Choose 1 state I’ve never been to (and go!!) Wisconsin here i come!
3 more Great Lakes (Superior in July!!)
Glass containers instead of plastic
All the odd months get rid of 30 things 
5 days a week i exercise either at the gym or outside 
12 5 ks from October to October! The last two running!!! 

Achievable goals! And I’m clicking them off! Planning and ACHIEVING!!


I am learning i don’t have to worry about others feelings of me, or what they think of my goals! It feels good to hold fast to the things that matter and let go of things that don’t! 

Comments