Happy 2019!

To resolve:
decide firmly on a course of action.

There are a lot of people making great resolutions because it’s the beginning of the year! 

You may (or may not) know i set my goals in September because of the Youth Ministry School year, it’s a practice i started a few years ago and kept it up. I love it because on Jan 1 i can reassess and see how I’m doing with my goals!

One of my goals is to do 12 5ks from October to October. I’ve done 4 so far and I’m registered for 2 more and I’ve got 2 more in my sites just waiting to sign up! 

See all the Great Lakes this year! So far I’ve seen Michigan and Erie! 3 more to go!

I resolve to do some form of exercise 5 days a week!

I resolve to rest!

I resolve to take good care of myself!

I’m working on figuring out what state i will visit this year! Thinking New England states, Alabama, or Oklahoma! I gotta get on this!!

And I’d like to visit a foreign country just am not sure which one!

Happy New Year!!


Set some goals! And crush them!!

Comments