How Wonderful

so its been like two weeks in the last three days.



Longest.week.ever. and it's Wednesday.  <insert wide eyed emoji here>



Ever have one of those days that's like the song that never ends?



Today I felt exhausted and a little defeated.



Unread emails, undone tasks, as much as I tried to get done, I just couldn't seem to get it all done, even though I got so much done!  SO MUCH!



I started counting up all the things left undone in my life. and it made me feel like shit.



I drove down to Detroit on the Lodge and I realized what a great life it is, even when it's hard.  It was a beautiful day and the sky was the most beautiful shade of blue... and did you notice, I was on my way to the City?



On my way home from the city the song below came on.  I was just so thankful that my value has nothing to do with what I do or don't get done.  There's something WONDERFUL and peace bringing about really getting that deep down.



I'm thankful.




Comments