Keep moving !

Sometimes I’m inspired by things or someone i know. Today i was inspired by the fact that even though my heart is much different than the person i was 2 years ago, my outsides are not.

The decisions (choices) and circumstances have left me stuck.

But I’m not one who will allow herself to stay stuck. It’s not my DNA. At least i won’t be that way for long. 

Today i got up late and there was no time
For the gym. And i wasn’t really sure how I’d get to the gym today so i
Stopped at the gym at my work on my jeans and walked 20 minutes on the treadmill. 

Movement brings healing! It is free therapy! And it gets me unstuck!

Will today’s workout take me to the exact place I’d like to be? No. But it is part of the journey. It’s a good choice and I’m thankful to celebrate that i can do it!!


I’m not where I’d like to be, but I’m not who i was!

Comments