Good thing i didn’t drive

Do you ever get sooooo overwhelmed by the thoughts in your head? 

I know that God called me to youth ministry and to be honest i feel much more at ease as a background person, not in the role of hanging out all the time with the kids. 

Anyone who knows me knows I’m not cool and I’m old. A large time on the bus they were talking about Christian rappers. Let’s face it, i got little to nothing. I mean I’ve met those people, sold their merch but i have no idea what tours they were/one and when their lost song dropped. Lol 

Thank God that i didnt drive because when it all started, i was so overwhelmed fight or flight kicked in and i couldn’t fly but then i was stuck trying to fight tears and the overwhelming feelings. 

Again friends, i got a circle. I text my old Youth Pastor and his wife because i needed someone who knew i could do this to pray.

I don’t know why i get so overwhelmed and overcome by feelings of “I’m not good enough” because even though I’m kind of dorky, God made me just the way He wanted and i am enough and even though I’m not gonna play basketball or climb the rock wall someone has to take pictures and document the adventure, right? 

I don’t know friends, these feelings, they are a lot to overcome, but I’m an overcomer! 

Keep
Me
In
Your
Prayers!


Youth ministry isn’t for the weak!

Comments