Starting over and continuing on

It’s a crazy thing! 

but from January to February 2019 i lost 4.2 pounds

If im being honest I’ve never stuck to consistent exercise or eating for longer than 11 weeks, i just finished my 13th consecutive weeks of min 4 days of exercise (most of the weeks 5 days) 

And it wasn’t easy, week 11 my dad went into the hospital but i was like “fuck no, I’m not stopping I’m worth it!” And i overcame that obstacle!

Joined back WW AGAIN! i won’t even begin to tell you the negative self talk that came with that but one of the biggest being “what makes you think you’ll do it THIS time?”

My answer: because now i KNOW I’m worth it! 

I’m not the same person i was before! I’m stronger, i know my value, and i really love who i am! The outside of me will match the healthier inside of me!

Im making taking care of me a priority! It takes intentional thinking, it takes forming new habits but I’m loving it! Especially the exercise! I feel so much better and my stress is a little more manageable AND my emotions seem more in order. 


So I’ll be successful, because i choose to!

Comments