It’s a choice

I decided to take today off from work. I don’t normally like to just burn a vacation day but we needed to clean up some stuff at church and i needed to get certified to drive the church bus. And to be honest i needed a day off. The days have been long and stressful. 

It’s a funny thing, i got called to go to the customer but it was a quick meeting and i had the perfect morning of accomplishment a task and spending time with a dear friend. I also got to see my favorite principal in the city and drop off glue sticks and books that she “just happened” to need those two things. 
I got certified to drive the church bus. Sad to say no pictures!! Hahaha! 
I took about an hour and a half and wandered around midtown. I had a gift card i needed to use at City Bird. 

After i got home i prepped to watch some of my favorite kiddos! And got to spend some sweet time putting them to sleep.

The thing is that today wasn’t perfect. Things happened out of my control. But at the end of the day, i won’t remember those things. 

What i will remember is that i had friends who loved and supported me. I had a perfect sunshiny day! I sang a funny song about a whale, i snuggled the sweetest little sunshine muffin. 

We get to choose our focus


I choose love ❤️ 

Comments