Ramblings of my heart

It happens.

When you flip your car or have anything happen to you that you could have died, you think about a lot of things. Except for a contusion ( deep bruise)

Tell people you love them and treat them like you do.

Live your best life.

Spend time with people you love.

Serve others.

Have rental car insurance

Pay for gap insurance 

wear your seatbelt

Don’t yell at the person who almost killed you in a car accident.  It doesn’t change anything and they deserve the same grace that you got when you weren’t killed.

Be thankful

My friend Nyki’s gramma used to say as we left each time... even when we walked to the corner store. I’ll never forget it. 
Be good
Be careful 
God bless you 
I loveyou 

I always knew she loved us.

You know friends after all this I’ll tell you, my heart is a little lighter. Even though It has been quite a crazy couple months and I've got a lot to say. I’ve grown weary of the terrible things said to me. But i made a choice. I made a choice to follow Jesus. And that means i believe that nothing happens without the knowledge of God. It doesn’t happen without His truth to stand on, His grace, and His strength.

We were all born with a purpose. While we all have different talents, i truly believe we were all made to serve others.

I’m thankful this morning as i wake up AGAIN with another day to love people. I’ll live with no regrets if i extend (and accept) grace.

I know my purpose to love and serve people with dorky mom gifts like planning the most ridiculously awesome Easter Egg hunts, serving people ( with people i love) who are hungry the most delicious meal i can as if I’m serving Jesus Himself, and today it’s tacos.


I’ll laugh really big, hug really hard, carry fruit snacks in my purse for my favorite muffins. Whatever it is, I will never be sorry i loved.

Comments