Joy filled Saturday’s

often Christians talk about having a Sabbath.

A day of rest.

I’ve never really had it.

I work full time, Saturday’s are for errands, and Sundays i serve a good part of the day.

But i started this “thing”.  I only do things that bring me joy on Saturdays.

Yesterday i drove to have lunch with my friend, it was a beautiful day for a drive and an even better time with my friend and her beautiful momma (who is my friend too)!  Then i came home and cleaned out part of the garage! That doesn’t sound fun does it? Oh it was!!! It might be hard to believe that but it was!!

I got rid off at least 50 items. My goal is 500. Since November I’ve thrown away/donated/given away  over 400 items! It’s freeing and makes my life a lot easier! It feels really great to get rid of things! It makes life simpler and actually helps me find things easier!

I also went on a walk with my daughter which was great and got the car packed for April for kids ministry! I still have to bring the Easter Egg Hunt stuff but it’s good!!!

I’ve got lots of things to get done in our house a little bit at a time it will get done! Just have to be faithful and get it done!!

I love Saturday’s for getting things accomplished but mostly i love Saturday’s for spending time with people i love!

I love Saturday’s for rest and joy ❤️

Comments