It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!



I love Peanut Butter and Jelly.

LOVE.IT.

I don't know about you but when Friday comes around I could short cut almost anything. 

This morning, I thought "oh I will just get McDonalds on my way into work.  Don't judge me.

And then I thought "what the heck is wrong with you, that doesn't match your values!!"

This is the reoccurring theme in my life, does what I am going match my words and who I say I am.

Health is SUPPOSEDLY important to me.  Eating McDonalds does not match up with that.

Saving money or not spending money needlessly is what I say is a priority and yet, here I was gonna $5 to death my budget.

GET IT TOGETHER MARGIE!

Picture from here
So instead, I made on of my favorite sandwiches.  Peanut butter and jelly on some super yummy bread. 

I loved it and felt good because I was matching!!!

My words and my actions.

I loved it so much I actually had it for lunch too!

I didn't feel like I sacrificed at all and spent less time making my sandwich than it would have taken me to run through the drive through.

Lessons, everyday!  today's brought to me by Peanut Butter and Jelly.

Also the video posted is fun and reminds me of when Levi and Judah when they came home from Rwanda because we all sang that song because they loved it!

WIN-WIN-REALLY BIG WIN!!!!

Comments