Real life

I sometimes think of my life and i wonder what i ever did to deserve it!

Tomorrow I’ll hear the yelling of “Marrrggiiieee” down the halls of church. 

Today my friends and i provided a delicious meal for some of our new friends! Today i showed up with 30 lbs of chicken and over a gallon of bbq sauce. 

Yesterday i was in the city routing for my friend at Detroit demo day! 

At the end of everyday i hear my daughter say Loveyou 

The thing is i don’t deserve all of this and some days (most of them really) I’m overwhelmed with gratitude. 

It doesn’t mean things are easy or i just skate through life but it does mean that i try really hard to be thankful and see the beauty and the lessons. 

I don’t know how this woman who made so many mistakes can have this great of a life but I’m thankful.

God is good to me

Comments

David C Brown said…
"How good is the God we adore"