Burdens released

The truth is for the last month I’ve been very stressed. If i got one more “you look tired” i think i was gonna pop someone.

It was stressful getting ready for vacation and then, even though vacation looked beautiful- because it was!, it was also so stressful (i read work emails to de-stress), coming back to catch up...

Lots going on... people I’m tired.

Tonight our prayer team put together a prayer night and i could only stop in for a little bit. 

I feel like I’ve been walking around with clenched teeth. And finally, i let go of some burdens. I was reminded that we aren’t in control, God is.

Someone said “you don’t need to tell is the next steps, we just need to know you’re in this one”

I can’t tell you how much i needed tonight.

The days past and today’s events are just too much for me to carry on my own.  I’m reminded of these verses.

“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28-30‬ ‭ESV‬‬

I’m thankful for a God who loves me. Who has control of all of it. I just have to follow Him. 

So thankful for prayer.

Comments