This crazy life!


I went to bed late last night because my head was spinning and my heart was a little broken.

I am on a mission trip and working this week so my plate is full. 

I woke up at about 4 but couldn't make myself get out of the bunk until about 4:30.  I got in the shower and put some things together for the team lunches while listening to Phil 4 and praying and planning. 

Can I just tell you?  Trips like this give me life.  I could cry because I am SO.DAMN.LUCKY!

I feel like it's the best thing.  Yesterday I spent time in the kitchen with people I loved, taught some friends my sandwich making tricks.  I cannot tell you how much this trip has blessed me. to have people say "I got you" and then repeat it and looked right into my eyes so I'd know.  Most people can tell, trust doesn't come easy for me (which is why its so hard for me to ask for help).  I appreciate that I have been able to ask for prayer about things that I was anxious about.

It's been a crazy couple weeks preparing and even crazier last few days.

It's a silly thing to love people making sure their dietary needs are met or that I thought about them but it's my jam.  I love it.  To love people well is my favorite.  And I am learning to give myself grace when I make a mistake which is also a great lesson.

Friends, its a dream of mine to cook for people.  I live my dream and I don't know why God has saw fit to let me.  I am thankful. So very thankful.

Love well

Love fierce

I'll never be sorry I loved.



Listen below for just a reminder <3





Comments