The gift of faithfulness

I rarely sleep past 5 during the week and rarely do i sleep soundly in someone else’s home. Yes i can sleep anywhere but not like when I’m at home.

This morning i slept till 6am. I slept so good last night. 

When i started visiting the Dorband’s (when they moved in 2014) i decided to have full size shampoos and stuff to keep at their house, it was just easier with less to forget because i visited so much.  And... i still have them here (now in Caledonia). I even have a hair dryer here lol 😂 

Last night the boys didn’t know or remember that was coming so when i walked in the door i was greeted by smiles and yelling of “auntie Margie”.

Those boys know how to make a girl feel welcome! That’s for sure!

Yesterday i posted about how of all the things i am, I’m thankful to be faithful. 

When they moved to Colorado i was so sad. I cried and cried and cried some more! Cried every time i left when i visited. 

I’ve seen the boys grow up, seen football games and had ice cream! Not to mention Katie and Adam’s friendship.

It’s been a joy. 

Faithfulness is a gift. It’s not easy but memories and love come with faithfulness. 

It’s the fruit of the spirit i think i over look quite a bit. But it shouldn’t be. 

It’s wonderful ❤️

Comments