What’s next...

It’s been a long time since I’ve written and my soul has missed it. 

I was thinking about a new year, a new decade. 

Do you set resolutions? 

I started thinking about what I’d like to change and what I’d like to stay the same.

I thought About allllll the things.

Faith
Work 
Home
Finances
Loving people
Love 
The 501c3
Fitness 
Health 

So many things.  It’s so much... too much 

Maybe I’m getting old. One thing I’ve learned is that there is a difference between pressure and moving forward.

If there’s one thing I’m really great at is being prepared. 

I’m good at setting myself up for success. (A large Part of that is because i lived life as a child of trauma).

I’m also really great at loving people (not always so good at loving myself) 

So this year, I’m going to move forward. I’m going to be prepared but I’m also going to leap! I’m going to believe in myself and the dreams i have just like I’d believe in the dreams of others! 

It makes me cry about how scared i am. 

But i keep thinking about the saying “what would you do if you could not fail?”

I don’t believe there is failure in trying. And so I’m going to move forward in all things love. 

I’m gonna be BOLD and know that there is no fear in love. 

So as Barbara Walters used to say “this is 2020”. 

Comments