Feed one

I don't know if you were aware, but about 6 months ago i decided to move forward with my dream of starting a non-profit. I've been praying for years. 

Feed one. 

Based off Mother Teresa's quote "if you can't feed 100 then just feed one" it's the theme of my life. I've probably fed more 10k meals in my life time of serving at soup kitchens, community meals, last year i served over 1000 alone. 

It's the greatest gift I've could have ever been given. 
IMG_6665.jpeg
Today i was praying (while cooking) and i just told God "listen, if You want me to do someThing else, I'll give up my dream of the food truck, the community center, You can have my life you can have it all." I said it and i meant it but i was kind of sad. 

I thought i had prayed and prayed, i know that somehow I'm called to bridge the gap between people i know who love people and want to serve but don't really know how or have the time. Plus feeding something like a school is overwhelming if you have to do it on your own (because we are better together), we all bring what we have and then it all comes together perfectly. 

I know I'm called to feed people. I know it. To the core of my being.  But i also know I'd give it all up (probably like a toddler throwing a tantrum) if God had something else in mind. 

Then today, i get a beautiful bag filled with a bunch of goodies from my dear friend!  And it has this bag in it. 

It's like God just said "hush child, i loveyou, you're right where you're supposed to be, I got plans for you, keep going" 

I'm so thankful for friends who love me so well. 😭❤️😭 I'm glad we never get a picture together 😉😝




Comments