Water

There's something about the water. I think maybe i should move my office right by it or buy a boat and get WiFi in it lol. I think it might help my stress levels. 

I can listen to the water crash against the rocks and isn't it crazy how water is so powerful and yet so soothing at the same time? 

Water can smooth a rock and take a life so quickly yet the sound of it hitting the rocks can lull me to sleep. 

Growing up around the water a lot of my memories are around water so i can smell the water and it reminds me of a time and a place i thought i had forgotten. 

The water reminds me of holes and dreams i May have forgotten. It's like God sings me a song of remembrance. 

He reminds me of His steadfast love for me, the desires of His heart for mine. 

Water reminds me that even in my loneliness i am never really alone, and that His love for me is both fierce and calming. 

Comments